Monday, March 13, 2017

Let me be as a feathe...

Let me be as a feather
Strong, with purpose,
Yet light at heart,
Able to bend,
and,tho I might
Become frayed,
Able to pull myself
Together again.


I am wearing...

Skin: Dulce Secrets Skin Fair Exclusives - ::DS:: Aracely Honeycomb Skin.
You can find this wonderful skin with optional choices for brows (No Brow, Black,Blonde,Brown, and Ginger). It also comes with 5 make up options, moles and Freckles. Comes in Appliers for Catwa, Omega, System Skins, Lelutka and also a Body Applier Hud. Click image above to see more details. To see more of Dulce Secrets products visit their in-world store...Click!

Body Props: Persefona Floating Feathers "Morning Bird" (pink) 5 Pose pack with mirror pose included with 15 selections of feathers to inspire the imagination. Also comes in black, red, orange,navy,dream,white,blue and a fatpack. Image below shows the different feathers in the pack. Click image to see it enlarged.


 Other notable credits to mention:
  • Lighting: LumiPro 2017
  • Hair: Tableau Vivant \\ Hairplay - Down Blow - Vivids+Pastels I got for 45L off the Marketplace but its also at The Arcade Gacha March round until March 31st
  • Mesh HeadLeLutka Bento Head-SIMONE 2.6 - My favorite mesh head!
  • Mesh Body:  Maitreya Lara


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment